GeoKnock was designed with door to door knocking in mind. There isn’t much out there to help people track their customers, areas, follow-ups, or progress when knocking. GeoKnock is an android app that I am currently working on that has multiple uses for anyone that knocks on doors including salesman and missionaries. GeoKnock Base is the core to all GeoKnock products. It allows you to mark features (points, lines, and polygons) on a map and tie attributes to those features. GeoKnock Base is then adapted and designed for specific users. As of right now my focus is for pest control salesmen.
GeoKnock Pest Control (Open for beta – click link above)
- Mark callbacks on map – Never forget to follow-up with those potential customers again.
- Mark customers on map – Know who in that neighborhood is an existing customer to help with the sale.
- Mark neighborhoods – Keep track of your good and bad areas and even rate them.
- Scale to team or company – Share with others what you want and even let them make updates.
- Get Directions – Get turn by turn directions to customers & callbacks. No more getting lost while doing sprays.
- Customization – Change icons & colors to what you want.
- and More..
GeoKnock Security System – Coming soon!
GeoKnock Missionary – Coming soon!